Our fourth user group meeting had 7 in attendance.
- Raw vs. Jpeg file formats, advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Lightroom White Balance adjustment.
- Exporting images from Lightroom.
- Start to finish photo edit tutorial by Matt Kloskowski
- Lightroom and Photoshop workflow dos and don’ts.
- 6 online videos were shown with discussion afterwards.(links below)
Raw vs Jpeg Files
Using Lightrooms eyedropper tool for white balance adjustment.
How to set White balance in Lightroom
Lightroom CC exporting images
Lightroom and Photoshop workflow
Start to finish photo edit (Matt Kloskowski)
Next month’s meeting will be held on June 16th at the OLLI building. Check the front table for location if we are not in the Auditorium.
We will discuss and Demo Keywording strategies on and after importing photos to Lightroom and use of the Lightroom Mobile app for taking and uploading cell phone photos to your desktop computer.
An hour at the end of the meeting will be available to work with anyone who needs help with Lightroom from our experienced users.