Our Thirteenth user group meeting had 3 in attendance.
- Lumensia Photoshop plugin, see below for info.
- Topaz Remask http://www.topazlabs.com/remask
- Watched 5 tips video on Lightroom Landscapes (Zack Schnepf)
- Watched video on how to create precise masks in Lightroom (Klaus Herrmann)
- Watched Lightroom Quick Edit video (YuriFineart)
- Watched Lightroom Quick Tips video, editing Plugin defaults (Anthony Morganti)
- Watched Lightroom Color Tool use (Matt Kloskowski)
- Watched Photoshop Patch Tool Guide video (PIXimperfect)
- Watched What’s new in Lightroom (Feb 2018) (Matt Kloskowski)
- Ideas for future meeting subject matter.
5 Tips to Improve your Landscape Photos
How to create precise masks in Lightroom
Lightroom quick Edit
Lightroom Quick Tips Episode 135
The Lightroom Color Tool
Photoshop Patch Tool Guide
What’s new in Lightroom (February 2018)
Next month’s meeting will be held on March 16th at the OLLI building. Check the front table for location if we are not in the Auditorium.
NOTE: The meeting time has been changed to 2:00 pm.
We will look at some more Lightroom and Photoshop quick tips, recent Lightroom and Photoshop program changes, we may view more of the Ultimate Lightroom Course lessons.