Our Eighth user group meeting had 11 in attendance.
- Matt Kloskowski’s Lightroom video course (Ultimate Lightroom Course). On Sept. 28 a new version “The Lightroom System” will replace this. Link below:
- Q&A on scanning and copying family photos
- Scan Cafe scanning service. Mpix printing service.
- Printing through the Smugmug photo site.
- 5 online videos were shown with discussion after.(links below)
Faststone Image viewer was discussed again, link below. I have set this up as my default JPEG image viewer and find it useful and fast.
Next month’s meeting will be held on Oct. 20 at the OLLI building. Check the front table for location if we are not in the Auditorium.
We will look at some more Lightroom and Photoshop quick tips, any recent program changes and view more of the Ultimate Lightroom Course lessons.
An hour at the end of the meeting will be available to work with anyone who needs help with Lightroom from our experienced users.