- Using the Lightroom History Panel.
- Reasons for changing images when loading Lightroom photos.
- Lightroom Mobile Latest Update and associated training videos.
- Start to finish photo edit tutorials by Matt Kloskowski & YuriFineart.
- Use of Photoshop Color Lookup Tables.
- Using Photoshop Pen Tool and Patch Tool.
- 8 online videos were shown with discussion after.(links below)
Lightroom History Panel
Images go flat when loading into Lightroom (Matt Kloskowski)
Lightroom Mobile latest update
Photoshop Color Lookup Tables
Color Lookup Tables (Matt Kloskowski)
Color Lookup Tables use (Jullianne Kost)
Using the Pen Tool in Photoshop
Use of the Photoshop Patch Tool (Matt Kloskowski)
Next month’s meeting will be held on Aug. 18 at the OLLI building. Check the front table for location if we are not in the Auditorium.
We will continue discussing Lightroom Mobile and its cell phone apps, look at Collections and Smart collections in Lightroom and Look at creating Panoramas in Lightroom.
An hour at the end of the meeting will be available to work with anyone who needs help with Lightroom from our experienced users.